Monday, July 15, 2013

Food Find: Fat-Free Cranberry Orange Muffins (3 PP)


Last week I was having some serious sweet cravings. During a trip to the grocery store, I stumbled across Krusteaz Fat-Free Cranberry Orange Muffin Mixhttp://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=stratmarkefor-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00DBABLX6 in the baking aisle. 

After pulling out my trusty cell-phone app, I calculated that each muffin would be 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, and dropped it in my cart.

These were the easiest muffins I ever made! Simply add water to the powdered mix, then stir in the canned cranberries they provide in the box, and bake. This makes 11 muffins. I used cute heart-patterned muffin cups, which made them seem like more of a treat. I was very satisfied for the price and the effort, and recommend them as part of a breakfast with fruit and yogurt, or a sweet snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment