Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weight Loss Reward Idea - How I Reward Each 5lb Loss

I've been planning for some time to reward each 5lb loss with and Alex & Ani charm bangle, and that time has finally arrived! I just got back from the Alex & Ani store with my first bangle! By the time I am "normal" I should have a stack of six on my wrist. By the time I reach "Happy Weight," eight of these beauties should be jangling on my wrist.

It was so much fun to pick out my first one. I chose the Butterfly Bangle because it represents "Renewal/Strength/Rebirth." I think that is very fitting for the journey I have started. Now that it is on my wrist, it keeps reminding me of what I accomplished. It's like a little wearable, jingly piece of happiness!

According to the Alex & Ani website:
"Giving us faith in change, the butterfly is associated with unwavering grace, soulful insight, and eloquence on our journey."
I love that! Tell me how you reward yourself and mark your major weight loss milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment